- | / Save up to % Save % Save up to Save Sale Sold out In stock
If you still can't find your answer below please contact us!
Candles can be a serious fire hazard if not used properly. Please consider the following to ensure safe candle burning in your home.
- Do not leave candles burning unattended, this includes falling asleep or leaving the house
- Burn candles away from things that can catch fire (like bedding, curtains, decorations, and clothing)
- Burn candles out of reach of children and pets
- Follow the burning instructions on the caution sticker on your candle
- Trim your wick to 1/4 of an inch before every burn
- Do not burn candles for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area and away from drafts.